Voyager aims to address long-term ecological and social problems and ultimately improve our everyday life. Ethics are the moral compass of the company and that shows in its work and its everyday interactions. For this reason we put great emphasis on ethical work practices function which we apply internally. We believe that in order to be here for the long run we need to think from a win-win point of view.
Typical actions of Corporate Social Responsibility we undertook:
- Sponsoring of the Medecins Sans Frontieres organization
- Sponsoring of the Byzantine Museum of Thessaloniki
- Sponsoring of open-source projects
- Active participation in a recycling program
- Actions to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by using energy efficient IBM blade servers
We believe that a company that puts short-term objectives and only looks at the economic benefit may not be viable in the long run. We feel that it is our obligation to contribute to the alleviation of major environmental and social problems that put an increasing burden on our lives.